Friday, August 14, 2009

HELLLLLLLLLO !

Random .
Let's revive this blog !
:D

Mrs. Lee is so nice , though she came damn late for chemistry remedial today -.-
And so is Mrs. Boo !

Btw i think we abit guo fen to Mrs. Boo sometimes , she's not like the " Ms. Choong " or " Miss Chai " kind , you know what i mean...
So let 's just try ( really really try ) to pay more attention / talk lesser in her class / lectures ok ?

: )

Meanwhile , i wanna go Science Centre but i cant
: (
DA VINCI LEH !!!

Ok byebye !: )

XOXO , the EX-TAIWANESE (NOT PRC) Singaporean .

1 comment:

  1. WHo is the ex-Taiwanese (not PRC) Singaporean???? I am so confused. I keep going through in my mind, but I cant think who it might be.

    Mrs Boo is a nice teacher, though sometimes she may seem more aloof. She also has quite a bit to worry about recently, so be nice la.

    I wonder what kind of teacher I am in your eyes. Erm... it's ok, I don't want to know !! What if the truth hurts??!! But just know that I only want to see all of you do the best and be happy. It's very important to lead a happy life !! :D

    Study hard now. When you get good results at the end of the year, you will be happy as a lark, wiggly as a pig tail, carefree as a bird and erm, crazy with joy like a mad cat.

    luv
    Ms yeo

    ReplyDelete